2014 CEAP Service Delivery Plan Submission
Service Delivery Plans for CEAP PY 2014 are due to the Department by COB Friday November 1, 2013. Please respond to the following five Service Delivery Plan questions and upload your responses in the field below.
1) Pursuant to 10 TAC Part 1, Chapter 5, Subchapter D CEAP rules, provide the temperature measures that will trigger a Household Crisis in your local area. Agencies must use temperature data from a reliable source, including
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Climate Data Online tool
2) Provide the latest Census data for the priority groups throughout your service area. Priority groups must include the elderly, disabled individuals, and households with children under the age of six. Data must be from 2010 Census or newer American Community Survey data sets. This data is available at the
U.S. Census Bureau American FactFinder
3) Using the Census data provided in response to question 2, provide a brief description of your agency's prioritization process for eligible CEAP applicants.
4) Provide a brief description of your agency's determination process for the number of assistance payments per household.
5) As required by Assurance 16 of the LIHEAP statute, provide a brief description of the efforts that will be used to encourage and enable households to reduce their home energy needs and thereby the need for energy assistance. Please include all needs assessment, counseling, and client education activities.
In addition to completed PY2014 Service Delivery Plan questions, agencies are required to have internal policies and procedures to administer CEAP on file and available for review.
If you have questions related to the 2014 CEAP SDP Submission, please contact a member of the
Community Affairs staff
or visit the
Request for Program Assistance
CEAP Subrecipient Agency Name:
CEAP Contact Person
Upload 2014 SDP Responses:
Please submit in PDF format
Do Not Fill This Out